24/25/26 September 2008
The 9th Annual International Workshop "Engineering Societies in the Agents World"
Welcome to the ESAW 2008 web site !
The 9th Annual International Workshop "Engineering Societies in the Agents World" (ESAW 08)
will be held at the Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines de Saint-Etienne (ENSM-SE) in Saint-Etienne,
France on the 24th, 25th and 26th of September, 2008.
The sequel to successful editions since 2000, ESAW 08 remains committed to the use of the notion of multi-agent system as seed for animated, constructive, and highly inter-disciplinary discussions about technologies, methodologies, and tools for the engineering of complex distributed applications. While the workshop places an emphasis on practical engineering issues and applications, it also welcomes theoretical, philosophical, and empirical contributions, provided that they clearly document their connection to the core applied issues. Prospective papers about new paradigms, theories, models are also appreciated.
The ESAW post-proceedings are typically published by Springer as a volume of the LNAI series.
- Publication of the proceedings of the workshop : springer.com.
- The next workshop edition ESAW 2009 will be held at Utrecht University, The Netherlands on the 18th, 19th, and 20th of November 2009
- The slides of the presentation are available on the Technical Programme page
- A few pictures of ESAW 08 can be found here
- Registration is open until the beginning of the workshop
- The technical programme is now available
- Paper Selection has been made. The list of the 19 accepted papers is here
- The full paper submission deadline is extended to Tuesday 10th June 2008
- Dr. Klaus Fischer (DFKI, Germany) has accepted to give an invited talk with the title "Designing Multiagent Systems - A Model-Driven Approach"
- Prof. Paul Bourgine (Ecole Polytechnique, France) has accepted to give an invited talk with the title "Distributed Problem Solving in natural and artificial complex systems"
- The official ESAW 2008 web site is opened [15-04-08]
- The first call for papers is published [02-04-08]
2008 © ENSM.SE
2008 | © ENSM.SE