Young Author Prize
Industrial Paper Prize
Track Paper Prize
The symposium INCOM'2006 has organized three scientific prizes:
YOUNG AUTHOR PRIZE, INDUSTRIAL PAPER PRIZE, TRACK PAPER PRIZE.
The two first prizes are independent of any Special Track
and the winners for both prizes have been nominated by a prize
committee appointed by the International Program Committee.
The nominated were chosen from all the papers submitted to
The prize winners have been officially announced during the
closing ceremony of the symposium. Each prize consisted of
a gift as well as a certificate signed by the General Scientific Chair and IPC Chair.
To download the complete list of INCOM'2006 Awards [121 Ko]
|Winners of The Young
This Prize was awarded
to the best papers by a first author 30 years old or
younger. The prize provides needed recognition to promising
- Paper: INVENTORY CONTROL IN A DECENTRALIZED TWO STAGES
MAKE-TO-STOCK QUEUING SYSTEM
Authors: (FR) Y. ARDA, J.C. HENNET
- Paper: PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF PRODUCTION SYSTEMS
MONITORED BY STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL AND OFF-LINE
Authors: (IT) M. COLLEDANI, T. TOLIO
- Paper: A NEW SOFTWARE PLATFORM FOR STEP-NC MANUFACTURING
Authors: (UK) A. NASSEHI, R.D. ALLEN, S.T. NEWMAN
|Winners of The Industrial
This prize provides
recognition to the best industrial contributions. The
winners were chosen from all the papers submitted
- Paper: THERMAL TEST SCHEDULING USING CONSTRAINT PRORAMMING
Authors: (IE/US) J. LITTLE, S. GOYAL, P. CREED, S. BERRY,
- Paper: ACHIEVING REDUCED CYCLE TIMES IN SEMICONDUCTOR
Authors: (IL) A. KALIR, S. BOUHNIK
- Paper: A HOLONIC APPROACH FOR MANUFACTURING CONTROL:
AN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION
Authors: (FR) P. BLANC, I. DEMONGODIN, P. CASTAGNA
|Winners of The Track
This Prize was awarded to the best paper within
each Track. All the papers of the track were automatically
eligible. The winners were determined by the Track Chairmen.
- TRACK "Real Time And Networked Embedded
Paper: Sensor Informatics For Manufacturing
Authors: (US) Johnson T.L. and Dausch M.E.
- TRACK "Robotics And Factory Of The Future"
Paper: Task Planner For A Cooperative Disassembly Robotic System
Authors: (ES) Diaz C., Puente S. and Torres F.
- TRACK "Dependable Control Of Discrete-Event Systems"
Paper: Pandora: The Time Of Priority-And Gates
Authors: (UK) Walker M. and Papadopoulos Y.
- TRACK "Discrete Event Systems And Supervisory Control"
Paper: IEC 61131-3 Based Implementation Of PN Supervisors
Authors: (IT) Basile F., Chiacchio P. and Teta D.
- TRACK "Holonic And Multi-Agent Technologies For Industrial
Paper: An Approach To Inter-Organizational Workflow Management
In An Electronic Institution
Authors: (PT) Lopes Cardoso H., Leitao P. and Oliveira E.
- TRACK "Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems"
Paper: A Framework For Validation Of Reconfigurable Manufacturing
Authors: (FI) Lobov A., Popescu C. and Martinez-Lastra J.L.
- TRACK "Networked Enterprise Control System Integration
Paper: Collaborative Information System Design: From Process
Model To Information System Model
Authors: (FR) Touzi J., Benaben F. and Pingaud H.
- TRACK "Integration And Information In Manufacturing"
Paper: Towards Ontology-Based Requirements Management In Automative
Authors: (SE/DE) Sandkuhl K. and Billig A.
- TRACK "Integrated Design Of Product And Manufacturing
Paper: Case Studies In Model Integration
Authors: (FR) Bigand M., Bourey J.-P., Perry N. and Mauchand M.
- TRACK "Intelligent And Collaborative Maintenance In
Paper: Diagnosis Of Tool Wear With A Microcontroller
Authors: (FI) Jantunen E. and Vaajoensuu E.
- TRACK "Advanced Manufacturing Systems"
Paper: Service-Oriented Architecture For Field Control Devices
Authors: (IT/DE) Ferrarini L., Veber C., Schwab C. and Tangermann M.
- TRACK "Production Planning And Inventory Control"
Paper: Evaluating The Impact Of Misplacement Errors On Decentralized
Retail Supply Chain
Authors: (FR) Yacine Rekik, Zied Jemai, Evren Sahin, Yves Dallery
- TRACK "Models For Competence And Knowledge Management"
Paper: Human Systems Engineering Instrumented By Modelling
Authors: (UK) Ajaefobi J.O. and Weston R.H.
- TRACK "Integrated Engineering In Industry"
Paper: Mixed Reality For Efficient Engineering Collaboration:The
Authors: (DE) Pratsch D.
- TRACK "Design Of Production Systems"
Paper: Weld Reallocation In An Automotive Robotic Line Due
To Robots Failures
Authors: (IL/US) Kahan T., Bukchin Y., Menassa R. and Ben-Gal I.
- TRACK "Scheduling For Modern Manufacturing, Logistics
And Supply Chains"
Paper: Predictive And Proactive Approaches For RCPSP With Labour
Authors: (FR) Drezet L-E. and Billaut J-C.
- TRACK "Supply Networks Design And Management"
Paper: Performance Measurement In Supply Chain Supported By
Authors: (IT) Rafele C. and Cagliano A.C.
- TRACK "Production And Logistics"
Paper: Combining Reverse Logistics Transport Of Hazardous
Material Returns With Distribution
Authors: (CA) Lambert S. and Riopel D.
- TRACK "Transportation And Logistics"
Paper: A Location-Districting Heuristic For Arc Routing Problems
Authors: (UK) Muyldermans L.
- TRACK "Location And Dynamic Pricing"
Paper: Dynamic Pricing With Online Learning Of General Reservation
Authors: (CA) Levina T., Levin Y., McGill J. and Nediak M.
- TRACK "Novel Models And Approaches For Semiconductor
Paper: Integration Of Real Factory Variability In AMHS Simulations
For Wafer Fabs
Authors: (DE) Glueer D. and Sturm R.
- TRACK "Metaheuristics And Soft Computing In Industrial
Paper: A Memetic Algorithm With Population Management For A
Authors: (FR) Boudia M., Louly M.A. and Prins C.
- Special Event: "Innovative Engineering Techniques In
Paper: Endoscopies Scheduling Problem: A Case Study
Authors: (BE/FR) Fei H., Combes C., Meskens N. and Chu C.