2. Initially the Martians wish
to kill John Carter, what does he do that gives them pause?
3. The first Martian John Carter
meets has how many legs and arms?
4. Does John Carter consider
himself to be a guest or a captive of this band of Tars Tarkas?
5. What color skin do these Martians
6. What is the range of their
rifles? In other words how far can they shoot?
7. What is the martian life span,
on average how long do Martians live, and why do they die "young"?
8. When he is brought back to
the marble building that is home to the group what does he notice about
the furniture? What does he consider odd?
9. What do the green men of Mars
find funny? What makes them laugh?
10. After performing a sort of
jumping or "sak" exhibition John Carter ask to be fed, who leaves with
him to search for food and drink?
My e-mail is