1. What happens to a Flatlander as his angles become less acute?
2. Where do the narrator's listeners live?
3. Describe what a circle, a square, and a triangle look like to an inhabitant of Flatland.
4. Concerning the climate of this world; from which direction comes the rain?
5. Why are there no windows in the houses of Flatland?
6. Could you draw a typical house in Flatland, please.
7. What does a woman look like there?
8. Why is heredity important in Flatland?
9. In Flatland, how does the well bred lady move?
10. How much intelligence does the narrator credit Flatland women with?
Include any other comments here: