Chapter Two: The Vanishing Glass
1. How many years had gone by since the Dursley found their
nephew on their doorstep?
2. On their mantle and throughout their house when Harry first arrived
photos of what appeared to be a large pink beach ball wearing clothes.
Who were those pictures of?
3. What odd thing does Harry Potter dream about?
4. When our hero gets up he has a house hold chore to do... What
5. It's Dudley's birthday and he confronted with 37 gifts when
he wakes up that morning so
why is he angry?
6. Uncle Vernon warns Harry "any funny business... and you'll be
in that cupboard till Christmas!
What sort of stange things happen arround Harry?
7. Speaking of bizzare events : What happened to Mrs Figg?
8. This is too easy: where is the "Family" going today?
9. What is a Knickerbocker Glory? Moreover who got to eat one at
10. Harry found the largest snake in the reptile house fast asleep.
When the Boa constrictor
did wake up what was the something surprising thing that he did?
11. Again this poser shouldn't be too arduous: What appaling thing
happend to Dudley?
12. As the boa constrictor was leaving he mentioned a destination
and then hissed "Thanks amigo"
to Harry. What was the intent or objective of his rather ambitious
Bonus Question Uncle Vernon chuckles... what is a synonym for chuckle?