Some Simple Questions to Test Comprehension Category: Nature
1. What animal lays the biggest egg?
2. What can the rings of a tree trunk tell you?
The age of the tree.
3. What domestic animal resembles a wild boar?
4. True or false: there are polar bears at the South
5. What does a pelican eat?
6. How many legs does a spider have (8)
? a fly? (6) a bee? (6)
a horse? (4)
7. What star heats the Earth?
8. What color is the sky in outer space?
9. What do you call a mountain that spews out lava and
10. Are there some mushrooms that you shouldn't eat?
Yes, some are poisonous and others
11. True or false: do you have hooves?
False: cows and horses have hooves,
people have feet.
12. Does a goat give milk?
Of course, goats are mammals.
13. Where is the coldest place on Earth?
14. What bird puts its eggs in other bird's nests?
15. True or false: all trees lose their leaves in the
False: the evergreens keep their
leaves that is why they are called evergreens!
11. What does a termite eat?
16. True or false: some ant queens live to be fifty years
17. What happens when a crab loses a claw.
The claw regenerates.
18. True or false: do some birds build their nests entirely
True: some ducks do.
19. What does the sea or ocean do several times a day?
What is that called?
It rises and falls, the tides.
20. When it's day here what is it doing on the other
side of the world?