What is a Lullaby?
2. In nautical terms, stern means what part of the boat?
Which do you prefer a stern or an easy going teacher?
do you do more work for?
Which one do respect more?
3. A lot of people blame the last person who used a photocopier when
goes on the blink.
Is this fair ? What other machines are often out of order?
4. July 14th is when the mob stormed the
Name some other historical events where buildings or
areas were stormed. Can you make a list of storms?
Describe the most violent storm you were ever
5. Do you think that watching television has
6. Do you think listening to recorded music
you? After all,
recorded music is all pervasive.
7. Have you ever been in a car crash? What was it
8. Do you like to idle away hours or do you
to rush around doing all sorts of projects?
How do you spend your idle moments?
9. From mild to extreme, how would you
10. If you could be any where, where would you
Ce texte © 1999-2006 Christopher
Yukna - tous droits réservés
Professor of English
Ecole des Mines
158 cours fauriel