1. Look think before you speak; you're wound up and you've already wounded me to the quick.
2. You're driving home? Well, I hope for your sake you haven't had too much sake.
3. You could see that the singer had soul; the soles of his shoes were almost worn through.
4. The distinguished man in the bow tie took a bow.
5. To read quickly you need to have read a lot.
6. Major, you must take these soldiers with their leaden hearts and lead them to battle.
7. I think your Polish needs a bit more polish before you go to Warsaw.
8. The witch's entrance was entrancing
9. There is a minute crack in the lens, it will take me a minute to repair it.
10. Make sure the sow is locked up before you sow the seeds or she'll eat them all.
Ce texte & cette page © 1999 Christopher Yukna - tous droits réservés