It might be prudent to look at the Banking definitions first.
2. "We are thinking of buying a house and I would like to
talk to a _________ ."
A. borrowing guy
B. credit person
C. loan officer
E. debt department
3. Mythic Bank regrets to inform you that your account
is ____________ to the tune of $1,500. (continued in
A. under estimated
C. illegally deposed
4. Please ________ this sum in your checking account as soon
as possible to resume the use of your credit card.
D. put off
5. "After examining you pay stubs I feel sure that
your _____________ is more than sufficient to qualify you for
this mortgage.(continued in
6. However, we are obliged to run a credit check to see if you
have any outstanding _______ . It is only a formality.
B. junk bonds
D. fixed exchanges
E. letters of
7. My husband would like to remodel the kitchen so I would
like to _______ $20,000 for a second mortgage on our house.
8. I understand that you were abroad this month. Let's see
what we can do.... The payment was due yesterday. Would you mind
___________ the check to Monday? That way you will avoid any late
9. We do need a notary for this agreement to be
finalized. However his _______ should be negligible
D. issue price
10. You will have to come back tomorrow since, for the
moment, their refund check has not yet _____________
Bonus Question: To tell means to make known;
communicate by talking, etc.
Why would someone who works with money be called a teller?
You may also want to try this quiz: Words Often Used in
Obtaining an Auto Loan
Ce texte © 2003-2006 Christopher Yukna - tous