the development of the Echo
Engine or ENSMSE for short.
Yes, contrary to what most scientists thought: anti-gravity exists and
existance of the ENSMSE proves it.
Specifications:Weighing in at a mere one hundred kilograms this powerhouse module delivers over
500 kilograms of lift. This unidirectional force (opposite that of gravity) includes the weight of the unit,
thus in actuality it generates 600 kilograms of boost. Completely self-contained, the ENSMSE or AGM (anti-gravity module)
measures 1.35 meters in height and an average diameter of 60 centimeters.
The ENSMSE requires a full
five minute warm-up. The machine is totally solid state.
The project calls
* A visual mockup of the AGV (Anti-Gravity Vehicle)
This will include the cockpit, cargo & passenger space (if any), electrical
power facilities, control surfaces, impellers, etc..
* A detailed explanation of capacities, planned features, etc.
* Devise multi-use or modular structure for this prototype. At least,
three other vehicles having different functions should be able to be based
from the basic blueprint.
* An entire marketing strategy must be outlined, from industry use
to customer demand. A sales presentation and ad campaign should be
plotted as well.
* Remember, you will have to control this conveyance along three axis and
the AGM does not furnish thrust.
* Projected cost of each AGM is $6,000.
*Consider as well, who will be the AGV rivals. What industries are likely to
disrupted due to the implementation of this device.