Here are some bonus questions for you to think about:
1. Which of these is the least like a medical treatment:
a. exposure to several hours of bright lights daily during the winter months2. A lot of houses have dimmers especially on their chandeliers,
What do you think they are?
3. What is a glaring error? What kind of
mistakes do you
make in English?
4. Make a list of three things that you think are harmful?
5. When you cry do you try to hide your tears? Why or why not?
6. Do you think diets work? Why do you think women are more likely to diet than men?
7. Real flowers wilt and turn brown. Real Christmas trees shed their needles and make a mess. Do you think that it is worthwhile to have real plants, why not use artifical ones?
8. Do you like to be kidded or teased? How do you feel when this happens? Can you give an example of the last ime you were teased?